in HIMALAYAN SALT ROOM
HOLISTIC HEALTH & WELLNESS:
INTERNATIONAL MASSAGES are AVAILABLE for YOU to UNWIND, RELAX and REJUVENATE. Different Countries around the World have their own Style of Massage, hence the different Names and Types of Treatments available for you.
Choose Appointment Times: 1/2 hr – 1 hr – 1 1/2 hrs – 2 hrs
MASSAGES – $50 $85 $125 $160
1. RELAXATION MASSAGE (Swedish) – A full body massage using lotion or oils done on a massage table. Various techniques such as: effleurage, petrissage, friction, kneading, and long gliding strokes are used for easing your stress and worries away. Enjoy relaxation, and relief from your aches and pains. Pressure can be light, medium, or deep. It is suggested that you START HERE for your first massage experience.
2. HEAD, NECK & SHOULDER MASSAGE – Enjoy time just spent on head, neck and shoulders. Relaxing and rejuvenating. Feel dreamy and stress free.
3. REFLEXOLOGY FEET and/or HANDS MASSAGE (Egyptian) – Also known as “Zone Therapy”, is the application of pressure to specific points, energy zones, and areas on the feet or hands. Various reflex points correspond to the different organs and bodily systems. By pressing and massaging these areas, it opens up neural pathways to offer benefits to your health and overall well-being. It is a relaxing feel good experience, for the body, mind and soul. More than just a foot massage!
4. SHIATSU MASSAGE (Japanese) – Massage done on the floor. You wear loose and comfortable clothes. Good for deep stimulation, stretching and rejuvenation. Feel physically balanced, revitalized, and more flexible when done.
EXTRA-ORDINARY MASSAGES – $60 $90 $130 $170
5. AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE (Egyptian) – Full body relaxation massage done on the table using advanced Swedish Massage techniques. Carrier oils are blended with Aromatic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, made from concentrated plant extracts; such as: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Peppermint, Jasmine, etc. Over 40 different essential oil options are available here to make the right unique health and wellness blend for you. The ultimate in stress management and relaxation for the body, mind and soul.
6. HOT BASALT STONE MASSAGE (Native Indian) – Enjoy Native Indian or Waterfalls music, while experiencing an ancient Native Massage. A full set of over 50 Heated soft and smooth round stones are used on the body. Some are placed on the Chakra centers, some on various parts of the body, and some are place in the aura to create a Sacred Healing Space for the client; Some stones are used with oils during the massage to enhance a feeling of warmth and deeper relaxation. Excellent for improving circulation, and easing tired and tense muscles. The perfect massage during the cooler fall and winter months.
7. HIMALAYAN MINERAL SALT STONE MASSAGE (Pakistan, India, Nepal, Poland) Luxurious Salted Hot Oils are used, along with heated Himalayan Salt Stones. The stones become an extension of the hands during the massage, and offer a relaxing, soothing and purifying experience. This can help with respiratory problems, regulating blood pressure and hormonal balance, improving the digestive system, and help to flush out toxins. Your skin will feel silky smooth and refreshed, and your mind relaxed and soothed. Be one of the first in Canada to try this luxurious salted mineral treatment. Available here.
NOTE: The utmost respect for your privacy is ensured. Your treatment is in a private and peaceful Himalayan Salt room. For massage treatments you are fully clothed (eg. Shiatsu), or you wear underwear AND are draped with a sheet/blanket. Only areas worked on are exposed.